Summer finally came to Tallinn and we just cannot believe this! Everyone’s study productivity slightly decreased (shhh!) once we started feeling those first rays of sun on our skin. May, a creation of beauty, is my favorite time of the year — time to stay outside and enjoy spontaneous meetups with your friends.
Here is my weekend must-do list for you:
- Walk around the Old Town, full of those tiny secret streets that will never stop surprising you.
- Take a tram to Telliskivi and have your cup of midday coffee outside.
- Have a stroll down the promenade in Kadrioru park.
- Pirita beach! Grab some food, ride a bike along the coast, stay until late to watch an overwhelmingly beautiful sunset.
- Go to the Toompea Hill afterwards — it is absolutely enchanting at night! Be ready to enjoy the harbor lights on the left and the sparkling city on the right.
- Don’t forget: you are an adventurer! And remember: happiness hides in details 😉
It’s been almost a year since I’ve started living in Tallinn and I thought I’ve seen it all. It was really striking to me, when I realized: there are so many things I still have to explore!